Want to learn how to skateboard? Enrol in a private or group lesson at Riverslide Skate Park. The sessions are focused on fun and based around building confidence and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
Riverslide holds regular skateboard lessons for beginner to advanced riders aged five and up.
Private Skateboard Lessons
- Private Lesson (Beginner to Advanced, ages 5 to adult) – Sessions available 7 days a week.
- Lessons are available between 11:00 am to 6:00pm every day.
Group Skateboard Sessions
If you would like to join an existing group lesson as an individual, the following group sessions run each week, subject to availability. Bookings required:
- Skate Club (Intermediate, ages 5 to 15) - Saturday & Sunday at 11am
- Skate Club (Advanced, ages 5 to 17) – Sunday 2pm
- Go Girls (Girls Only, Beginner, ages 5 to 14) – Saturday at 2pm
- Progression Session (Girls Only, Beginner, ages 14+) Wednesday 6pm
- First Push (Beginner / First time, ages 5 to 14) – Saturday & Sunday at 12:00pm
- Adult Skateboard Group Class (Beginner, 18 and Over) – Monday at 6pm
- New to skateboarding or learning the basics – standing, rolling on a flat surface, pushing and turning
- Requires assistance rolling down small ramps
- Able to confidently stand, push and turn on a skateboard
- Can use the skate park and roll on ramps independently
- Can ollie and is learning to perform tricks on ramps
- Able to drop in on quarter pipes
Bookings and prices
- To view costs, available times or to make a booking, click on the book now button below.
- Booking times available up to 20 days in advance (90 days for skate club 6 sessions deal).
- Please note: Riverslide Skate Park is an outdoor venue and lessons are subject to cancellations due to weather.