Want to learn how to skateboard? Enrol in a private or group lesson at Riverslide Skate Park. The sessions are focused on fun and based around building confidence and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
Riverslide holds regular skateboard lessons for beginner to advanced riders aged five and up.
Private Skateboard Lessons
- Private Lesson (Beginner to Advanced, ages 5 to adult) – Sessions available 7 days a week.
- Lessons are available between 11:00 am to 6:00pm every day.
Group Skateboard Sessions
If you would like to join an existing group lesson as an individual, the following group sessions run each week. Bookings required:
- Skate Club (Intermediate, ages 5 to 15) - Saturday & Sunday at 11am
- Skate Club (Advanced, ages 5 to 17) – Sunday 2pm
- Go Girls (Girls Only, Beginner, ages 5 to 14) – Saturday at 2pm
- Progression Session (Girls Only, Beginner, ages 14+) Wednesday 6pm
- First Push (Beginner / First time, ages 5 to 14) – Saturday & Sunday at 12:00pm
- Adult Skateboard Group Class (Beginner, 18 and Over) – Monday at 6pm
Bookings and Prices
To view costs, available times or to make a booking, click on the book now button below.
Please note Riverslide Skate Park is an outdoor venue and lessons are subject to cancellations due to weather.